×
69 382
Fashion Jobs
CANADA GOOSE
Manager, Marketing Analytics
Permanent · NEW YORK
CROCS
Crocs: Director, Sales
Permanent ·
CROCS
Crocs: Associate Marketing Project Manager
Permanent · BROOMFIELD
URBN
Anthropologie Visual Merchandising Manager
Permanent · SAN JUAN
SACK OFF 5TH
Dvp District Manager, Mid-West (Chicago Based)
Permanent · CHICAGO
SACK OFF 5TH
Dvp District Manager, California
Permanent · LOS ANGELES
SACK OFF 5TH
Dvp District Manager, Northeast (ny, ct, nh, ma)
Permanent · NEW YORK
SACK OFF 5TH
Inventory Control Analyst (Based in ny or nj)
Permanent · NEW YORK
UNDER ARMOUR
Stock Teammate, Part-Time 5am Shift, $15 Per Hour
Permanent · DAWSONVILLE
UNDER ARMOUR
Stock Teammate, Part-Time 6am Shift, $15 Per Hour
Permanent · WICHITA
UNDER ARMOUR
Stock Teammate, Part-Time 5am Shift, $15 Per Hour
Permanent · BARABOO
UNDER ARMOUR
Stock Teammate, Part-Time 5am-10am Shift, $15 Per Hour
Permanent · ASHEVILLE
UNDER ARMOUR
Stock Teammate, Part-Time, $16 Per Hour
Permanent · TULALIP BAY
UNDER ARMOUR
Stock Teammate, Part-Time 5am Shift, $15 Per Hour
Permanent · LINCOLN CITY
TUMI
Women's Buyer
Permanent · EDISON
NIKE
North America Brand Planning Director, Consumer Direct Marketing And Integrated Media
Permanent · Beaverton
NIKE
Information Strategy Project Manager
Permanent · Beaverton
BLOOMINGDALE'S
Asset Protection Visual Security Officer, Part Time - ny 59th st
Permanent · New York
BLOOMINGDALE'S
Asset Protection Detective, Full Time - ny 59th st
Permanent · New York
URBN
Anthropologie Design Director - Furniture
Permanent · PHILADELPHIA
URBN
Anthropologie Design Director - Fabric & Textile Concept
Permanent · PHILADELPHIA
URBN
Free People Associate Merchandise Planner
Permanent · PHILADELPHIA
Translated by
Nicola Mira
Published
May 9, 2018
Reading time
2 minutes
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Bridal label Pronovias appoints Amanda McCormick as President North America

Translated by
Nicola Mira
Published
May 9, 2018

Pronovias is progressing in style on the North American market. The Spanish bridal fashion company, controlled by British investment fund BC Partners from last summer, has added Amanda McCormick Bacal to its senior management team, as President North America, starting from May.

Amanda McCormick Bacal, the new President North America of Pronovias - Linkedin


In the past eight years, Amanda McCormick served as Vice-President Marketing of the Ralph Lauren group, responsible for the strategy of the group's categories and brands in the wholesale and direct-to-consumer channels in the USA and Latin America. Before then, from 2004, McCormick was Marketing Director at Michael Kors, in charge of defining the label's global marketing and digital strategies, and she was also in charge of the label’s e-commerce launch.

With this appointment, the company founded in 1964 by Alberto Palatchi wants to accelerate its expansion in the USA, confirming the market's strategic importance for the group. In March this year, Amandine Ohayon (formerly with L'Oréal) became CEO of Pronovias, after a transition period working alongside her predecessor Andres Tejero. A fundamental change for Pronovias’s management culture which followed the acquisition of a stake in the company by BC Partners, and emphasises the label’s ambitious expansion plans.

According to Jean-Baptiste Wautier, President of Pronovias and Managing Partner of BC Partners, Ohayon’s appointment "will accelerate the growth of Pronovias, especially in North America." Winning market share is key for the label, whose revenue has been in the region of €150 million between 2014 and 2016, if it is to meet the growth forecasts. The London-based fund’s purchase of a majority stake in Pronovia should provide an impulse for potential acquisitions.

Currently, BC Partners holds a 90% stake in Pronovias, while the remaining 10% remains in the hands of founder Alberto Palatchi and part of the management team. Pronovias is distributed via over 3,800 retailers and 45 directly owned stores in more than 90 countries.

Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.