×
71 117
Fashion Jobs
BLOOMINGDALE'S
Asset Protection Detective, Full Time - Glendale
Permanent · GLENDALE
MACY'S
Manager, Merchandise Execution
Permanent · Scottsdale
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Fairfield Commons - Full Time
Permanent · Beavercreek
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Center City - Full Time
Permanent · Philadelphia
MACY'S
Asset Protection Hourly Supervisor, Cheshire - Full Time (2840)
Permanent · Cheshire
MACY'S
Asset Protection Officer, Secaucus st fj - Part Time (2840)
Permanent · Secaucus
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Square One - Part Time
Permanent · Saugus
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Northridge Fashion Center - Full Time
Permanent · Los Angeles
MACY'S
Asset Protection Officer, Goodyear - Part Time (2840)
Permanent · Goodyear
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Newpark - Full Time
Permanent · Newark
MACY'S
Asset Protection Security Guard, Boston - Part Time
Permanent · Suffolk
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Willowbrook - Full Time
Permanent · Wayne
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Bay Plaza - Full Time
Permanent · Bronx
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Santa Ana Mainplace - Part Time
Permanent · Santa Ana
MACY'S
Retail Cosmetics Stock - Clinique, Valley Fair - Full Time
Permanent · Santa Clara
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Willow Grove Park - Full Time
Permanent · Willow Grove
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Herald Square - Full Time
Permanent · New York
MACY'S
Asset Protection Captain, North County Fair - Full Time
Permanent · Escondido
MACY'S
Asset Protection Security Guard, Aurora Town Center - Part Time
Permanent · Aurora
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, West County Center - Full Time
Permanent · Old Saint Louis
MACY'S
Asset Protection Detective, Lenox Square - Part Time
Permanent · Atlanta
DESIGNER BRANDS
Merchandise Planner Wholesale, Vmi
Permanent · Columbus
Published
Oct 31, 2012
Share
Download
Download the article
Print
Click here to print
Text size
aA+ aA-

Indian by Manish Arora signs deal with Biba

Published
Oct 31, 2012

Indian by Manish Arora and ethnic retailer Bibo have announced that they will be undertaking a joint-venture together. Indian by Manish Arora, created by the New-Delhi born designer in 2009 will have a 49% stake in the joint-venture with Biba Apparels having the remaining 51%.

Indian by Manish Arora is now working with India’s number one retailer Biba - Biba

“Biba is the biggest ethnic retailer in India,” said Manish Arora. “It is therefore the ideal partnership to help continue the growth of our brand Indian by Manish Arora. Our common values will help construct a strong business and hopefully make young women across the country very happy.”

Biba sells its traditional women’s wear in more than 100 stores across India and its deal with Indian by Manish Arora marks the brands first venture into high-end retailing. The agreement includes a plan to construct a retail network especially dedicated to Indian by Manish Arora.

Copyright © 2023 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.