After nearly 20 years with the Italian fashion group that owns among others Moschino, Tassinari is stepping down, to be replaced ad interim by CEO Simone Badioli. Aeffe will also set up a steering committee.
The leading label of Italian fashion group Aeffe has signed a letter of intent with its Chinese partner, Scienward Fashion and Luxury, and will take direct control of its Chinese monobrand stores from June 2022.
Aeffe, the listed Italian luxury company, said on Tuesday that it has reached an agreement with Sinv to take over the licence for the production and distribution of Love Moschino womenswear collections.
The fashion group, which has owned 70% of its flagship brand since 1999, has purchased the remaining 30% from Italy's Siny, taking complete control of the business. The value of the transaction was 66.5 million euros.
Carlo Capasa has been confirmed for the fourth consecutive term as the president of the Italian Fashion Chamber (CNMI), as Serge Brunschwig, Alfonso Dolce and Jacopo Venturini joined the new executive committee.